Updated: Oct 27, 2020
Is God calling you to write a book?
What if your message could make a real difference?
But what if that difference never happens because you either
— shrug off your call,
— ignore God’s voice, or
— just can’t figure out the next step.
But what if someone showed you the way?
This is why AriseU has a brand-new course designed just for you called
Yes, You Can Write a Book.
Imagine if best-selling Christian authors, publishers, editors, and writing coaches shared the exact secrets you need to know so you can answer your call?
Arise U has invited a phenomenal team to help you immediately find the answers and solutions you need to answer your God-given call to write. You will
— learn the trade-secrets and publishing secrets,
— discover the doable steps you need to take, and
— find out how to write, complete and publish your fiction or non-fiction book.
Here’s our line-up of classes:
· “Yes, You Can Write a Book” with best-selling author Linda Evans Shepherd
· “Live Your Dream to Write” by Tammy Whitehurst
· “Organize Your Writing Projects” with award-winning author Susan B. Mead
· “The Christian Publishing World” by publisher Karen Porter of Bold Vision Books
· “How to Write Devotionals and Bible Studies” by best-selling author Debbie Alsdorf
· “Writing a Great Novel” with novelist Cynthia L. Simmons
· “How to Edit Your Manuscript” by writing conference director and author Kathy Idle
· “How to Be a Tech Savvy Writer (Understanding the Tools You Need for Your Journey)” by novelist Amy C. Williams
· “How to Evaluate Your Publishing Options” by publisher Cheri Cowell of EA Books
· Bonus Class: “How to Write a Blog” by Bible study author Kathy Howard
As a bonus, you can receive a professional review of your book idea or manuscript from one of our publishers.
You will also be invited to join a community of Christian authors.
For more information